Hello! Thank you for visiting qualitysmallcaps.com. This site is intended to assist DIY investors in finding quality small cap names to hold for the long-term. Currently, my goal is to try to post as frequently as possible. But realistically it will be every month or so. Please subscribe to my mailing list should you want to keep informed when a new post is out. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ideas for the site or general questions. To date here are my posts:
- May 25, 2018: Where Food Comes From (OTCMKTS: WFCF): A Balanced Opinion
- May 2, 2018: CCA Industries (NYSE: CAW): Undemanding Valuation; But I Lack Confidence in the Growth Profile
- March 18, 2018: McRae Industries (OTCMKTS: MCRAA): If cash on the b/s is unlikely to be paid out, does it still exist?
- March 2, 2018: Titan Logix (TSXV: TLA): Market Cap = Net Cash. But sometime’s a bad company is just a bad company.
- February 11, 2018: Canlan Ice Sports (TSX :ICE): A Quick Look at Canlan Ice Sports
- February 9, 2018: Mediagrif (TSX: MDF): Does MDF pass the investment checklist?
- January 19, 2018: DMD Digital (TSXV: DMG.H): Cheap, but what else?
- January 15, 2018: Becker Milk (TSX: BEK.B): Searching for yield
- January 6, 2018: Vigil Health (TSXV: VGL): A Quality Microcap